Donations

29 August, 2014

NEW BOOK! Harry Potter and the Gothic Genre



I have published my dissertation on Amazon, Kindle. Please click link below.

Harry Potter and the Gothic Genre



http://www.bsckids.com/2012/05/samantha-shannon-coming-with-bone-season/harry-potter-books-2/

Only £0.99! and it is available all over the world!

It would mean a lot to me to have some of my readers take a look and leave some reviews, good or bad.

Thank you awesome guys who read and support my writing. 

Thank you for reading. Please show your support by clicking like, commenting and following.

Please check out my e-books on amazon kindle.
All works Copyright Kate Ruston 2014

Like us on Facebook

My e-Books

The Blind Kings Sons (£0.99)

Harry Potter and the Gothic Genre (£0.99)

My art @ Deviant Art

No comments:

Post a Comment