Donations

11 August, 2013

NEW BOOK! The Blind King's Sons



Hey everybody,


I have self-published! If you have liked my creative work posted on here please check out my e-book on Amazon kindle. Click the link below to be taken to the Amazon store.


I wrote this during my foundation degree at Leeds City College as a transformation piece. It is inspired by the two main plots in King Lear and is in the style of the Gothic Fairy tale/Folk story. The story follows the family struggle between the Blind King and his two sons (the Fledgling Son and the Elder Son) and the outcome of a blind ruler passing his power to his kin. The front cover is my own illustration, see image.

Thanks for reading!
Kate

Thank you for reading. Please show your support by clicking like, commenting and following.

Please check out my e-books on amazon kindle.
All works Copyright Kate Ruston 2014

Like us on Facebook

My e-Books

The Blind Kings Sons (£0.99)

Harry Potter and the Gothic Genre (£0.99)

My art @ Deviant Art

No comments:

Post a Comment